Senior Manager CWA & Formulation - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Manages on a daily basis the pre-weighing and formulation activities (ca 1500 batches/y)
- Ensures supervision and coaching of manufacturing team coaches, manufacturing support specialists and operations support specialist.
- Acts as a servant leader according to the JSC priorities: Safety – Quality – Reliability and productivity. This in close collaboration with all functions and stakeholders.
- Lives the Credo and company values actively and continuously expands his/her knowledge and the expertise of his/her team.
- Has a good safety and quality mindset. Maintains the operations under his/her responsibility in compliance with SHE and GMP regulations, evaluates production performance on a day to day basis and takes action where needed. Represents the site as a spokesperson during audits and inspections.
- Ensures that key performance indicators regarding SHE – Q – schedule and cost are met in alignment with company Global strategy and objectives.
- Initiates action to prevent missed commitments. Examines production and operating reports and oversees actions taken to resolve safety, quality and operational problems.
- Is a champion in the implementation of a continuous improvement culture, continuously challenges the status quo and leads the development and implementation of initiatives that improve overall organizational performance in a sustainable way.
- Builds a culture of high engagement at all levels in his organization.
- Delivers input to the Business Unit Director for preparing the yearly budget cycle and managing the cost centers according to the approved budget
- Master’s degree in Engineering, Sciences or equivalent.
- At least 8 to 10 years working experience, preferably in the Chemical/Pharmaceutical industry.
- Strong mindset for Health and Safety and Environment regulations and guidelines.
- Strong quality mindset and compliance orientation, clear understanding of compliance requirements (cGMP and other specific legislation/guidelines applicable to the API, internal company requirements & guidelines)
- Successful in Lean practices, such as Change Management, Continuous Improvement, …
- Strong people leader, must be capable of managing the various aspects of leadership and personnel strategy in technical environment with various categories of staff.
- Engaging energy and enthusiasm in teams and people all over the department and organization.
- Excellent communicator, able to build a network and create win-win solutions both in internal, cross departmental and cross site contacts.
- Able to operate within a matrix organization
- Fluency in Dutch and in English (spoken and written).