This job is currently Archived,
Senior Manager Customs and Trade Compliance Braine-l'Alleud Belgium,
Posted on : 26 February 2017
- We put heart, soul and skills into making a difference for people living with severe disease.
- Working together to push the boundaries, we blend the best of our talents to unlock innovation.
- Will you join us in our pioneering adventure?
- To strengthen our Global Supply Chain department, we are looking to fill the position of Senior Manager Global Customs and Trade Compliance
As a networkogical person and Senior Manager Global Customs and Trade Compliance you like to work in an environment where you can:
- Challenge and be challenged
- Be a change agent
As a networkogical person and Senior Manager Global Customs and Trade Compliance you will contribute by:
- Develop guidance on import- and export-procedures for company-controlled worldwide physical goods flows covering the full range from API, DP/DS, FG, Development to clinical (IMP) products.
- Act as local point for company internal customers and key business partners in relation to any questions related to import and export of company products across any (Customs-) region and/or -country
- Advise on and perform all reporting relevant to scope of the Global Distribution and Logistics function.
- This will include specification and potentially set up of the necessary master-data.
For this position you ll need the following education, experience and skills:
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain/Transport and Distribution/ Logistics
- Trained in/or certified in relevant legislative procedures like , IATA , DEA, Incoterms 2010, WTO rulings
- Trained in and/or certified in relevant TAX driven regulations , e.g. VAT, goods valuation
- 5-7 years of experience with international trade flows and import/export documentation covering Brazil, Japan, China, Switzerland, USA, Russia and EU trade
- Minimum of 5 years pharma, chemical, food or similar industry experience
- Fluent in English
- Ability to maintain external network with authorities
- High service orientation
Job Segment: Compliance, Supply Chain Manager, Logistics, Manager, Supply, Legal, Operations, Management
Braine L'alleud Belgium
Find a Job Find Candidates