Senior Manager, CSS, Education Solutions EMEA - Belgium, United Kingdom, Germany, Switzerland, Spain, Italy
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our company work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
The Senior Manager CSS, Education Solutions EMEA is accountable for 3 key priorities:
- Development and execution of the EMEA learning strategy and coordination for in-depth training on the One CSS platform, both for new hire training as existing sales consultants. The focus is on field readiness of new hires, competitiveness of existing sales force, and continuous leadership development of talent.
- Design and implementation of an improved program for EMEA network of Field Sales Trainers including onboarding, training and continuous development of FSTs for all CSS platforms
- Acceleration of field readiness for new product launches across EMEA (launch excellence), in close partnership with CSS EMEA Franchise team.
Principle duties and responsibilities of the Senior Manager CSS, Education Solutions EMEA include:
- Develop and implement EMEA specific learning strategies and continuums based on (globalized) content developed by the Global Education Solutions team.
- Collaborate with EMEA Franchise teams, geography sales and marketing leads, and FSTs to align on learning priorities and ensure consistent execution across EMEA countries.
- Support product launches using Launch Excellence framework in close alignment with EMEA marketing leads
- Review and improve EMEA Field Sales Trainer program to maximize collaboration and consistent execution across countries.
- Manage, train and develop EMEA Sales Learning & Development Managers, with the mission to deliver best-in-class training programs for new and existing sales force.
- Manage faculty programs to ensure best in class training courses as well as consistency and synergies across all CSS platforms
- Closely manage & monitor regional and market training budgets
- Continuously monitor, evaluate, and improve all training programs, to ensure measurable impact on the businesses.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree is required. Master Degree (or minimum equivalence through experience) is preferred.
- At least 5 years of Medical Device Sales experience or relevant clinical experience
- Minimum 3 years (success) experience in managing a team of employees is required
- Proficient in English, both verbal and written is required
- Passion for learning and development
- Interest and familiarity with learning & training (from needs assessment, design, develop, implementation and analysis of training programs) is a strong asset
- Experience in training or coaching professionals and/or sales management is required
- Knowledge of Integrity Selling and Adult Learning Principles is an asset
- Project management experience preferably with digital technology and/or systems development is a plus
- Experience in faculty management, content development/management and Health Care Compliance is preferred
- Experience of working in a multi-cultural environment
- Proven ability to understand business strategy; successfully translate/execute into training that support the company’s business goals
- Proven leadership ability to effectively motivate and manage a team of professionals, including personnel who may be working in other locations in EMEA
- Ability to develop and lead a team across a matrix organization is an asset
- Successful experience in CSS product environment, preferably customer facing sales experience is a plusOther Skills and Abilities:
- Strong leadership and change management skills
- Demonstrates creative, practical problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; effective interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Knowledge and Understanding of Legal and Health Care Compliance policies
- Strong passion for learning & development in organizations
- Experience in the Healthcare business environment in a multinational business organization (Sales, Training facilitation, Marketing/other Commercial Functions)
- Experience in the design, development and roll-out of learning & educational programs is an absolute plus
- Strong influence management and communications skills working in highly matrixed organizations
- Project management expertise and ability to manage complex change processes flawlessly
- Experience in functioning in a matrix organization on an international level.
- High technological and business aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to develop internal and external networks!Flexible and willing to travel frequently (60% of time)!
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.