Senior Manager, Compliance & Final Signatory - United Kingdom
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Yes, 5 % of the Time
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
To provide oversight of, and identify opportunities for continuous improvement of company processes related to the ABPI and IPHA Codes of Practice, and act as nominated Medical Final Signatory
- Review all existing company compliance processes (global, regional and local).
- Leading the identification of process gaps and instigating solutions.
- Develop / maintain Code of Practice-related SOPs, in collaboration with the relevant internal stakeholders.
- Develop and deploy a Continuous Process Improvement Plan.
- Define and monitor all resulting CoP related CaPAs.
- Nominated Medical Final Signatory – provide additional back-up signatory support as required across the business.
- First-line point of contact for Code of Practice-related process questions.
Skills and Knowledge Requirements
- Qualified physician to practice in the UK (GMC registered), OR qualified Pharmacist (registered to dispense in the UK).
- Significant experience and knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice. IPHA Code of Practice knowledge is desireable.
- Significant experience as a Medical Final Signatory within the Pharmaceutical industry.
- Must be pro-active, self motivated, highly flexible team player.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Excellent time management and planning / organisational skills with the ability to work to strict timelines and handle multiple priorities / deadlines without losing attention to detail.
- Appreciation of the reputation of the industry and an understanding of how to protect company’s reputation