Senior Manager, CLS GDO EHSS & Support Services - United States, Brazil, Mexico, Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager, CLS GDO EHSS & Support Services.
- Our company provides account management and customer support services to key health care customers, including hospital systems and group purchasing organizations, leading health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, and government health care institutions.
- The company also provides contract management, logistics and supply chain functions for the major franchises.
- Our company is a global Supply Chain organization that supports operating units across all of our Family of Companies.
- Our company strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution and transportation.
- In addition, CLS oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. CLS supports all three sectors. : Medical Device & Diagnostics, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products.
- This team is represented in multiple countries, and continues to grow globally in both visibility and responsibility.
- The CLS team reports to our company's Supply Chain and partners closely with groups throughout the supply chain organization.
Responsibilities of the Senior Manager, CLS GDO EHSS & Support Services:
- Coordinate and lead all key initiatives to support CLS in the areas EHSS program management & COE, Voice of CLS in regards to Enterprise EHS & Dangerous goods, Manager for SIR & WERCs related support & also lead CLS Compliance area budgets and financial programs.
- Provide management and leadership to 2-3 direct reports.
- Develop and maintain strong collaborative relationships with all CLS distribution leaders, EHS professionals, Franchise Integration, Quality & Compliance.
- Work with the Distribution leadership team to develop Strategic Vision for CLS Distribution program management.
- Develop and carry out strategy for CLS global EHS&S, Dangerous goods and Compliance based services.
- Collaborate with Strategic Sourcing to establish key relationships with area supported suppliers.
- Proactively drive ongoing improvements to the business processes/systems in support of key business objectives.
- Provide support to the CLS cross sector distribution organization through leadership and deployment of EHS initiatives across CLS in conjunction with Regional EHS campuses and of sustainability and recycling initiatives.
- Demonstrate decision-making ability to execute plans and ensure appropriate follow up and change management throughout the facility of focus.
- Collaborate with Distribution leaders and 3PL leadership to ensure they execute the safety, and environmental MAPS relating to assigned distribution processes, personnel, and facilities.
- Facilitate the collaboration across all DCs and 3PL managed sites on best practices, process improvement, execution, and flawless delivery of support areas.
- Support US WERC activities to support the Consumer business, ensure processes are in place with Marketing, Sales and key stakeholders, manage WERC and SIR relationships for our company.
- Ensure cMat/SAP data is supported to ensure on time shipments at the US DCs.
- Work with US forward and reverse DCs Treatment & Disposal Facilities and Retailers on hazardous waste issues and provide RCRA training.
- Develop and deploy strategy for EHS&S, Dangerous Goods and compliance systems customer programs.
- Coordinate the development of overall CLS strategic vision for supported areas with Global Distribution leadership team.
- Develop and deploy key standardized metrics for supported areas.
- Drive strategic improvements.
- Develop and manage strong relationships with operating company partners and strategic business partners to deliver agreed upon targeted business plans and deliver day-to-day
- operational requirements.
- Participate in benchmarking activities, industry conferences, and applicable survey activities and integrate knowledge into the distribution organization for design, technology and process improvements.
- With GDO Compliance Director, establish and manage departmental budgets and develop opportunities for budget guidance.
- Identify and explore best practices to enhance support area competitiveness.
- Develop and manage relationships with internal and external customers.
- Lead supported GDO Compliance areas to deliver key business objectives.
- Influence Regional Distribution leaders throughout CLS Global organization.
- Provide counsel to management for supported areas.
- Develop the overall team annual goals & objectives as well as individual direct report goals & objectives.
- Provide guidance, direction, development planning, and performance feedback on a regular basis to all team members, in accordance with the Performance Management Process, to ensure effective and productive work teams.
- Coach and mentor future leaders.
- Conduct recruiting, hiring, and termination process in conjunction with Human Resources.
- Identify and champion high potential and high performing talent (conduct succession planning).
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree required; advanced degree preferred
- Focused degree in Business, Logistics, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Minimum eight (8) years’ related experience required
- In depth knowledge in Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainability required
- Experience managing across organizations, including especially across the globe required
- Experience with EHSS and OSHA audits to identify and assist to resolve EHSS gaps required
- Experience implementing safety programs and building safety cultures required
- Knowledge or experience with MAARS or equivalent/related auditing systems required
- Strong proficiency with MS Office Suite including Excel and PowerPoint required
- Honors, awards, or certifications in EHSS preferred
- GMP knowledge preferred
- People management/leadership experience (direct or indirect) preferred
- Project leadership/management experience, training, and/or certifications preferred
- Up to 20% domestic and international travel required