Senior Manager CLM Digital Marketing Specialist - United Kingdom
- We have an exciting opportunity for a solutions focused Senior Manager CLM Digital Marketing Specialist to own and support EMEA affiliate brand teams, CLM affiliate leads, CRM leads, CLM / Digital Strategy EMEA team and digital agencies with technical support on Veeva, Vault and other multi-channel platforms to maximize efficiency in our company.
- The Closed Loop Marketing objective is to increase and improve personalized Customer interaction by driving:
- Ensure Marketing Function(s) strictly adopt a culture of ethics and compliance; leading by example and appropriately challenging non-compliance.
- Ensure adherence to company policies relating to Ethics and Compliance standards and interactions with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs), Healthcare Organisations (HCOs) and Patient Organisations (POs).
- Monitor all CLM technical platforms to ensure high availability to developers (agencies) and users so they can use the service.
- Provide CLM Platform support for the EMEA Region, supporting the affiliates, CLM leads, CLM Project Manager and digital team.
- Responsibility for updating the CLM team, EMEA, and affiliates on best practice , hints and tips, training and continuous education re the use of Veeva CLM and Veeva Vault.
- Set up training requirements from affiliates in the test environment when necessary.
- Capture, diagnose and track all issues related to the CLM platforms to resolution. Explore technical issues and find resolutions to fix problem
- Upload, approve and expire CLM content in Veeva Vault.
- Play an active role in the CLM team; contributing to weekly and quarterly meetings as the go-to person for technical / functional support and knowledge on the CLM platforms.
- Interface between systems owners e.g. IS, C3i, VMS and the CLM digital team to drive change.
- Evaluate new channels and technology and identify what gaps we have from an existing technology perspective.
- Assess issues and incidents to determine root cause, recommend and implement changes in process, working practice or training to remove the root cause. (continuous process improvement) and so increase team efficiency
- Linking the CLM strategy with CRM Roadmap and ensure that all parts of the businesses are associated (IS, legal and compliance) to ensure a consistent approach across all aspects of customer engagement.
- Support IS and relevant stakeholders to help prioritise CLM requests and development plans that facilitate clear communications and expectation across stakeholders.
- Work with EMEA and the affiliate brand teams to ensure that the operational support of digital content utilising Veeva Vault /Veeva CRM and other IOS applications.
- Lead daily CLM calls with IS, Accenture and Veeva to triage CLM tickets. Actions and resolutions delegated to relevant parties, this role is accountable to oversee and monitor through to resolutions.
- Lead weekly calls with IS, Digital Agencies and Veeva.
- Active participant in the (Change Advisory Board) CAB Meetings
- Other such duties as may be reasonably required by the business.
Skills & Experience Required
- Pharma sector experience with strong knowledge and expert understanding of CLM and digital marketing; in multi-disciplinary, matrix and cross-cultural settings.
- Established and demonstrable technical and functional working knowledge as a specialist user for Veeva CRM. Certified system administrator for Veeva preferred
- Extensive Vault system and Sales force skills.
- Expert understanding in technical solutions diagnostic/ problem solving skills and system set up.
- Exposure to Websites, Digital detailing, Social Media and other Multichannel Platforms.
- Track-record of leading planning process with excellent organisational and collaboration skills
- Coaching, training and collaboration skills to interact with all levels of personnel to achieve shared goals.
- Proven ability to influence, (appropriately) challenge and engage diverse senior stakeholders.
- Fluent in written and verbal business English
- Graduate or equivalent professional qualification and/or proven expertise.
- A challenging and diversified job in an international setting
- Good career opportunities
- Inspiring work climate
- Attractive remuneration package