SENIOR MANAGER API SOURCING (M/F) - Netherlands
SENIOR MANAGER API SOURCING (M/F)
- The successful candidate will be responsible for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) strategic sourcing and procurement in support of research and development and commercial operations. Responsibilities include identifying short and long term sourcing opportunities, developing cost reduction strategies, leading supplier evaluations and contract negotiations, leveraging market intelligence and engaging with internal and external business partners.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry;
- Minimum 15 years experience in Pharma Industry, R&D and Laboratory;
- Experience in the scale-up, API process development and procurement;
- Experience in dealing with partners and managing agreements;
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to make things happen;
- Strong interpersonal skills:
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Analytical and logical approach to problem solving;
- Highly motivated, energic and a good team player;
- Availability to travel, as required, on an international basis;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken) and computer skills are essential.