Senior Maintenance Mechanic (2nd shift, Wed-Sat) Cambridge United States,
- responsible for efficient and reliable Operations of utility systems and process equipment of the Manufacturing facility, GMP warehouse.
- perform scheduled and corrective maintenance of complex equipment and systems.
- evaluates equipment performance and recommends improvements to maintenance program and system design
- perform trouble shooting of the most complicated systems and equipment.
- ensures quality of work, provides in-house expertise.
performs scheduled and corrective maintenance of utility systems and process equipment
coordinates maintenance activities with Manufacturing supervisors. solicits quotations and review contractors proposals within his area or responsibilities
evaluates equipment performance and recommends improvements to maintenance program and system design
Education and experience requirements:
- high school diploma or equivalent.
- demonstrated abilities and/or evidence of Training in repair, Operations, and Troubleshooting of electromechanical process equipment and utility systems
- experience with control systems, scada and bms systems preferred but not required.
- relevant experience in bio-Pharmaceutical, petrochemical and/or Packaging industries.
other job requirements:
Find a Job Find Candidates