Senior Logistics supervisor - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- The Logistics supervisor coordinates the process that includes inventory control, logistics and distribution.
- Ensures that every step of the process is functioning effectively to avoid delays and sales loss.
- 3rd party warehouse Management: ensure monthly stock counting accuracy in system, regular 3rd party auditing.
- Execute Customs Clearance of imported shipment
- Liaise with plant logistics team, freight forwarder to make sure shipments delivery timely
- Review orders for accuracy and completion compare with forecast
- Produces regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Monitors spare parts country stock and car stock with service team
- Update customers & products data in SAP
- Assist finance to complete monthly finance close activities and year end stock taking.
- Inner Department Procedures (SOP) & Working Instructions Optimization and Implementation: prepare/review the inner department procedures (SOP) & working instructions periodically, and make sure the procedures & working instructions compliance
- Complete other projects and tasks
Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Specialization Bachelor Degree or above in international trading, logistics, supply chain management, business management, etc. is preferred.
- Experience Have rich experience in multinational company in supply chain function, especially for import handling in free trade zone, and have a 3PL working experience is preferred.
- Be familiar with Customs and government regulation about drug, medical device and foreign trade practice, experience in Healthcare industry and authorities (customs) liaison is preferred.
- Good knowledge in freight forwarder, cold-chain transportation as well as warehouse management.
- Seasoned Experience using SAP
- Seasoned Experience using Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel, others
- Ability to analyse social data related to supply chain
- Familiar with import process & forwarder operation
- Organization and discipline
- Problem Solving attitude
- Be proactive, assertive and diligent
- Understanding of international standards
- Awareness of and strategic response to external influences, such as legislation etc