Senior Logistics supervisor - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 May 2017
- The Logistics supervisor coordinates the process that includes inventory control, logistics and distribution.
- Ensures that every step of the process is functioning effectively to avoid delays and sales loss.
Your Contributions Manage the daily order entry activity ,inform customer of shipping date and any possible delays ,ensure a high level customer satisfaction
- 3rd party warehouse Management: ensure monthly stock counting accuracy in system, regular 3rd party auditing.
- Execute Customs Clearance of imported shipment
- Liaise with plant logistics team, freight forwarder to make sure shipments delivery timely
- Review orders for accuracy and completion compare with forecast
- Produces regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Monitors spare parts country stock and car stock with service team
- Update customers & products data in SAP
- Assist finance to complete monthly finance close activities and year end stock taking.
- Inner Department Procedures (SOP) & Working Instructions Optimization and Implementation: prepare/review the inner department procedures (SOP) & working instructions periodically, and make sure the procedures & working instructions compliance
- Complete other projects and tasks
Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- Education Bachelor’s Degree
- Specialization Bachelor Degree or above in international trading, logistics, supply chain management, business management, etc. is preferred.
- Experience Have rich experience in multinational company in supply chain function, especially for import handling in free trade zone, and have a 3PL working experience is preferred.
- Be familiar with Customs and government regulation about drug, medical device and foreign trade practice, experience in Healthcare industry and authorities (customs) liaison is preferred.
- Good knowledge in freight forwarder, cold-chain transportation as well as warehouse management.
- Seasoned Experience using SAP
- Seasoned Experience using Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel, others
- Ability to analyse social data related to supply chain
- Familiar with import process & forwarder operation
- Organization and discipline
- Problem Solving attitude
- Be proactive, assertive and diligent
- Understanding of international standards
- Awareness of and strategic response to external influences, such as legislation etc
We Offer You Base Salary + Yearly Performance Bonus + Allowance based on company policy