MSD is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you. To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork. As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Senior Logistic Specialist will support GHH business and one of the main partners in Ukraine (Propharma) to ensure smooth supply of the products in the country.
The main responsibilities are:
- Support GHH and Propharma, ensure no supply interruption due to logistic issue
- Response for correct and on time forecasts, shipments, planning and effective coordination with partner, Government organizations and distributors
- Lead S&OP (sales and operational) process with partners Propharma on monthly basis
- Develop demand/supply forecasts process for GHH function
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data and evaluate forecast results
- Interact with sales, marketing, and customer finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Coordinate with production to satisfy market demand. Manage supply forecast.
- Manage IQV through communication with Alliance Managers and GHH (analize goods with SL lover then 60%). to avoid write offs placement requests for possibility of issuing additional discounts
- Track Propharma and GHH sales target achievement on weekly basis
- Lead ORCA (operational review country alignment) on monthly basis to ensure sales target delivery
- Control pricing and sales conditions terms with clients
- Manage customers order
- Issue Debit/Credit note to customers
- Track AR
- Communicate with regional Supply and Local regulatory department
- strong experience in supply chane (customer service, planning)
- industry experience – Pharma, FMCG
- English intermediate
- result oriented
- good communication skills
- strong analytical skills
- business acumen
- ability to learn quickly
- strong leadership skills
Our employees are the key to our company’s success. We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job: Logistics Job Title:Spclst, Logistics
Primary Location: EMEA-Ukraine-Kyyivs'ka-Kiev
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Number of Openings: 1
Company Trade Name:MSD
Job Segment: Logistics, Law, Supply, Animal Health, Operations, Legal, Research, Veterinary