Senior Leadership Development Expert, People & Organization - Denmark
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries.
- As part of People & Organization, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company's competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Senior Leadership Development Expert, People & Organization
Leading to drive strategy
Leadership development is a strategic priority in our company. With a strong sponsorship from our executive leaders, we are re-thinking our leadership development framework with the objective to strengthen strategy execution, responsiveness to the market, and future proof leadership.
Partnering with impact
- As Senior Leadership Development Expert, you will get the opportunity to engage in a Learning Partner role. In collaboration with skilled Organizational Development Partners you are responsible for facilitating a process to ensure the right diagnosis, scope and design development plans, experiment in sprints and labs and ensure leader- and talent driven implementation.
- We strongly believe in the 70-20-10 approach, and expect our offerings to reflect this split. This means, you will take a holistic approach to leadership development and consider both capabilities, structure, processes and culture before identifying the right leadership development offerings and initiatives.
- You will join a newly formed, truly global and diverse team of 6 skilled and energetic “Zymers” in corporate Leadership & Talent Excellence.
- It is preferable to be based close to our biggest sites.
- You should expect to travel 20-30 days a year.
In this position you need to:
- Think big and small: Demonstrate ability to think out of the box to design creative, innovative and impactful leadership development offerings while at the same time developing simple, sometimes bite sized solutions to deliver on quickly shifting demands
- Be good company: Possess excellent relationship, facilitation and coaching skills
- Have shown your greatness: 10+ years of experience within leadership development - from conceptualization to operationalization on leadership development, talent development and instructional design in global organizations or as an external consultant
- Be proud to be a geek: Love to be the deep subject matter expert within dedicated areas of leadership development
- Communicate effortlessly in English, and possess a strong global orientation.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.