Senior Lab Assistant, Environmental Biotechnology, Beijing - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will help find the biological answers and build the new businesses that can pave the way for a brighter future.
Senior Lab Assistant, Environmental Biotechnology, Beijing
We are looking for a Lab Assistant /Senior Lab assistant for Environmental Biotechnology development in our R&D organization. This position is based in Beijing. In this role, you will carry out research work in a microbiology and industrial application interlinked lab under the supervision of research scientist, and provide technology support to business counterpart departments.
Your daily work will include,
- Independently conduct laboratory studies, and make basic data management and summary
- Develop and implement new methods, equipment and competencies to solve technical problems
- Contribute to lab management work, including chemical and sample registration, lab maintenance and clean up, safety work support etc.
- Ensure good co-operation within the team
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional departments
- Scientific background in environmental science and technology, chemical engineering, microbiology, etc., College degree or above with lab experience.
- Basic computer skills, skilled in MS office.
- Basic English understanding and writing.
- Work with ownership and responsibility, well cooperative, team-working spirit.
- Fond of trying things out in the lab and learning from experience.
Novozymes is the world leader in bioinnovation. Together with customers across a broad array of industries, we create tomorrow’s biosolutions, improving our customers’ business and the use of our planet’s resources. With over 700 products used in 130 countries, Novozymes’ bioinnovations improve industrial performance and safeguard the world’s resources by offering superior and sustainable solutions for tomorrow’s ever-changing marketplace.
Please send your application and CV in English (mandatory) and Chinese by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org (请注明申请职位的名称和编号)
More positions, please kindly visit career website: http://www.novozymes.com/asiapacific-cn/novozymes-in-china/career-in-china/Pages/default.aspx