Senior Java Programmer (Satellites/Space Indu... - Romania
Akka Benelux (company)
Our company is an engineering services provider in the industrial environment and particularly in the space field. For the IT products “ground segment“, we perform station checks for satellite data processing products or satellite data management systems in our space design center based in Bucharest. These may also consist in satellite engineering products. As part of these activities, we seek to strengthen our team with passionate JAVA engineers.
- Technical Bachelor's Degree
- JAVA, XML, SQL
- Methods: UML
- Frameworks: ECLIPSE, RCP, ANGULAR-JS, SPRING (SpringBot), VAGRANT
- Architecture: J2E / J2EE
- Server: WEBSPHERE, WEBLOGIC, TOMCAT
- Tools: JENKINS, JIRA (Continuous Integration and continuous deployment)
- Agile Method using Scrum
- Databases: ORACLE / MySQL / SQLServer
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written) with excellent communication abilities.
- Available to work abroad (training 3 months, in France/Cannes)
This position requires enthusiasm, team spirit, and eagerness to work in the industrial software development, good problem solving skills, analytical thinking, motivation to learn and ability to work in an international environment.