- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- In the health-care and pharmaceutical industries, data growth is generated from several sources, including the R&D process itself, retailers, patients, and manufacturing.
- Effectively utilizing these data will help pharmaceutical companies better identify new potential drug candidates and develop them faster.
- Having data that are consistent, reliable, and well linked is one of the biggest challenges facing pharmaceutical R&D.
As a Senior Java Developer you will
- Become member of a product team that delivers applications to internal users
- Be part of the growing Java community
- Design and implementation of software product based on top of Java and Spring
- Development, testing and automation of developed solutions
- Write technical documentation including, but not limited to high level architecture diagrams
- Supervise work of other junior team members (overall architecture, code reviews)
- Deep knowledge of Java and Spring framework (at least 5 years of active development)
- Experience with various parts of Spring Framework including: Spring MVC, Security, Data
- Experience with development of web applications and REST APIs
- Experience with SQL databases (schema design, performance optimization)
- Devops culture aware, experience with Continuous Integration
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Interest in newest technologies and willingness to learn
- Agile and Lean Product Development mindset
However we will be happy if you know or heard of one of these
- One of major Hadoop distributions (Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR)
- Amazon AWS
- Apache Spark
What you will learn
- Pharmaceutical business
- Big data related technologies (Hortonworks Data Platform, Apache Spark, ElasticSearch)
- Devops culture with a strong focus on automation
- Working on projects with large impact on development of new cutting edge treatments
- Building data driven applications supporting data scientists in our company
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.