This job is currently Archived,
Senior Java Developer - Czechia
Posted on : 09 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- In the health-care and pharmaceutical industries, data growth is generated from several sources, including the R&D process itself, retailers, patients, and manufacturing.
- Effectively utilizing these data will help pharmaceutical companies better identify new potential drug candidates and develop them faster.
- Having data that are consistent, reliable, and well linked is one of the biggest challenges facing pharmaceutical R&D.
As a Senior Java Developer you will
- Become member of a product team that delivers applications to internal users
- Be part of the growing Java community
- Design and implementation of software product based on top of Java and Spring
- Development, testing and automation of developed solutions
- Write technical documentation including, but not limited to high level architecture diagrams
- Supervise work of other junior team members (overall architecture, code reviews)
- Deep knowledge of Java and Spring framework (at least 5 years of active development)
- Experience with various parts of Spring Framework including: Spring MVC, Security, Data
- Experience with development of web applications and REST APIs
- Experience with SQL databases (schema design, performance optimization)
- Devops culture aware, experience with Continuous Integration
- Hands-on experience with Git
- Interest in newest technologies and willingness to learn
- Agile and Lean Product Development mindset
However we will be happy if you know or heard of one of these
- One of major Hadoop distributions (Hortonworks, Cloudera, MapR)
- Amazon AWS
- Apache Spark
What you will learn
- Pharmaceutical business
- Big data related technologies (Hortonworks Data Platform, Apache Spark, ElasticSearch)
- Devops culture with a strong focus on automation
- Working on projects with large impact on development of new cutting edge treatments
- Building data driven applications supporting data scientists in our company
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Engineer, Developer, Java, SQL, Database, Engineering, Technology