This job is currently Archived,
Senior IT Manager ERP Platform Services Beerse Belgium,
Johnson & Johnson (company)
Posted on : 25 April 2017
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- Our company is one of the most innovative pharmaceutical companies in the world.
- Our research and development center develops products for a wide range of disease areas, such as mental disorders, neurological problems, infectious diseases, immunological disorders, cancer, and cardiovascular and metabolic conditions.
- IT Global Technology Services manages all IT infrastructure (architecture, engineering, deployment and support) for our Family of companies world-wide.
- The Senior IT Manager, ERP Platform Services is a seasoned SAP Basis and IT Manager professional, with strong experience in strategic direction-setting to define, capture and manage project requirements, connected to external trends and able to lead a team of highly motivated individual contributors who excel in SAP Basis Engineering, Operation and Project execution.
- As a global Service Line Owner ensure End to End delivery of ERP Core Platform Services (Design, engineering, deployment and operations)
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with key global Business partners.
- Manage a team of SAP Basis Engineering professionals.
- Ensure collaboration between EMEA and US based IT Professionals within ERP Team
- Lead and create SAP capabilities in line with global SAP Platform strategies
- Collaborate with Server, OS and Virtualization Team Managers to provide demand from the ERP Application perspective and formalize Infrastructure Trends
- Drive SAP Basis Team to execute project implantations flawlessly
- Introduce continuous improvement as culture within the team
- Vendor Management - Support and embrace adaption of Global Vendor Partnership agreements within the local Beerse Team and develop a close working relationship with vendors to stay current with technology trends
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture to ensure SAP Designs reflect Enterprise needs
- Be a champion of ERP Core Platform Services within the EMEA region while ensuring regional requirements are reflected in the global functionality roadmap
- Ensure close partnership with peer ERP IT Managers to ensure consistent messaging to Regional Team and connect externally (outside company) with peer IT Managers
- Develop IT Professionals in the team for growth within the team and our company.
- Ensure Excellence in Compliance GxP, SOX and Data Security
- Drive Work/Life balance within team consistent with company Credo Values
- A minimum of a Bachelor s degree is required, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology. A Master s or advanced degree is preferred
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a Management role in SAP Basis
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and help achieve measureable results progressively and consistently is required
- Ability to work in a global matrix organization
- 5 to 7 years of hands-on experience in delivering SAP Projects in Basis and technical experience in SAP Basis ABAP, JAVA and Dual Stack is required
- Experience in leading Basis Operations is required
- A proven track-record in leading global teams is required
- Ability to communicate across all IT functions in order to learn and leverage across company is required
- Strong knowledge of solutions in the marketplace
- Ability to incorporating pilot and innovation programs within strategic roadmaps is required
- Demonstrated experience being a thought leader that is inclined to continuous learning on future IT trends
- Technical Experience in SAP HANA is a plus
- A strong understanding of and commitment to Enterprise IT Strategic intent and the ability to translate that to the delivery
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset.
- We take your career seriously. As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Find a Job Find Candidates