Senior International Trial Manager for Global Development - Denmark
- Our company is looking for a Senior International Trial Manager.
- In this job a high number of people worldwide depend on you to develop the world’s best treatments within diabetes or associated complication areas.
About the department
- Trial Operations GLP-1 Diabetes, NADs & Complications is responsible for the set-up and execution of phase 2-4 trials within the GLP-1 development portfolios.
- We are an area of enthusiastic colleagues in positions such as International Trial Managers, Clinical Trial Administrators and Clinical Project Managers.
- Our environment is characterized by a vast global network, knowledge sharing and challenging assignments in a dynamic project centric organisation, which offers continuous personal and professional development opportunities.
- As Senior International Trial Manager you will be responsible for timely planning, execution and finalization of clinical trials using your operational and therapeutic insights.
- You will coordinate global trial management activities in a proactive fashion through effective leadership, communication and stakeholder management.
- As part of the ITM team, which chairs the International Study Group, you will host team meetings and coordinate deliverables and risk/mitigation plans from relevant stakeholders.
- Moreover, you will be instrumental in setting up and running global Investigator and Monitor Meetings.
- You will be working with complex data sets and take relevant steps to ensure quality.
- By joining us you will get the opportunity to further develop your competencies within trial management in an international environment.
- You hold a university degree in Biological, Pharmaceutical or Health Science or equivalent with at least 5 years of experience in trial management related positions and with significant project management responsibilities.
- A broad knowledge of clinical trial methodology as well as great communication, presentation and negotiation skills are required.
- You have a proven track record of leadership, decision making and of driving trial progress to meet deadlines within budget.
- A quality mind-set is a must combined with the ability to prioritize between different tasks.
- Moreover, you have a structured and analytical approach and work in a proactive and independent manner.
- You are a dedicated team player with a high degree of flexibility and cross-cultural awareness who inspires trust among colleagues and partners.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English is essential.
Working with us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.