Senior International Trial Manager for a Cardiovascular Outcomes Trial - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Do you want to be part of a team leading large global clinical trials to develop the world’s best diabetes treatments?
- And do you like to work as a project manager with many stakeholders? Then a job as Senior International Trial Manager might be just the right job for you.
- In Global Development, we are responsible for managing clinical drug development worldwide from early development phases to life-cycle management.
- We ensure medical and scientific documentation for clinical submissions and authorities while ensuring that the process lives up to uniform global standards, regulations and business ethics.
About the department
- In Trial Operations, Semaglutide Diabetes & Diabetes Outcomes, we are approximately 75 highly skilled and ambitious employees.
- We are responsible for the planning, execution and finalization of clinical trial activities and for conducting large cardiovascular outcomes trials in diabetes and obesity.
- Further, we collaborate with external vendors, and our colleagues in the company affiliates worldwide.
- In the job as Senior International Trial Manager you will work on a large global Cardiovascular Outcomes trial in obesity.
- The job demands that you are capable of directing and driving activities within global clinical trials.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that project key deliverables are met in time, are of high quality and within budget.
- You will be driving the international study group where you will contribute to planning and conducting team meetings with focus on stakeholder engagement, knowledge sharing and decision making.
- The job requires a structured and analytical approach during development of relevant trial documents such as trial protocol, informed consent, recruitment strategies, risk analysis plans, communication plans and trial budgets.
- You hold an academic degree within life science or healthcare.
- You have deep knowledge of clinical trial planning, execution and/or finalization.
- Further, you have experience in ensuring that your stakeholders deliver their best in an ever-changing environment.
- The job requires proficiency in English. You work independently while also being a dedicated team player and have good cross-cultural skills.
- You are able to maintain overview, digest complex data and evaluate the adequate level of quality.
Working with US:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary talent and benefit from a range of possibilities for professional and personal development.