SENIOR INTERNATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company develops, registers and markets innovative consumer healthcare products.
- Due to continued success we are seeking an International Product Manager; this important and varied role involves both analytical elements as well as a hands on approach to various projects.
- This is an ideal role for someone who wants to work on a variety of subjects as a part of a cross-‐functional team whilst developing commercial and marketing skills in an international environment.
- Our company is an entrepreneurial company with a proven track record in the development and sales of innovative and effective OTC products.
- Our expertise lies in the field of product development, and sales & marketing through our international distributor’s network in over 20 countries.
- This position will contribute to the company revenue and help maximize the profitability of company products by implementation of strategic sales and marketing programs and material to expand brand presence and drive business objectives.
- As part of the cross functional team, this position will provide input into development and implementation of turnkey communication materials for our international distribution partners.
- General roles, tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Independently manage country distributors to ensure growth of our business.
- Follow the implementation of brand strategies and plans of distributors; analyze feedback, and propose changes and improvements when necessary to optimize bottom line results.
- Communicate effectively within the organization and the distributor teams to ensure the motivation and alignment to achieve sales objectives.
Profile we look for are driven candidates with:
- Leadership skills, integrity and drive with a strong desire to make things happen, work best as part of a team.
- A minimum of 4-‐6 years of sales experience, or combination of sales and marketing experience, with most of this experience in the consumer health (OTC) or FMCG sector.
- Drive for results, ownership and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to develop effective relationships and operate with senior level management both within company and external organizations.
- Maintain contact with current distributors on: sales forecast, marketing-‐ and communication plans, training and supporting distributors, solve problems.
- Carrying out business plans and setting up sales targets together with distributors.
- Ability to analyze and interpret market data; profit and loss, capable of identifying market research needs and commissioning appropriate project work.
- Selecting new distributors and following up of contractual agreements.
- Monitoring/ reporting competitive activities in the region.
- Flexibility is a must. No nine till five mentality.
- Native speaker in one of the following languages: Dutch, English, German and/or Spanish. Good written and spoken English.
- Being part of a culture where ideas are valued and initiative encouraged.
- Make things happen and you can look forward with as much confidence as we do.
- Quite simply, if you have what it takes to give our customers more freedom, more choice and the chance to try new things, you can expect the same from us in return.
- Our company is an ambitious and dynamic company and is offering a challenging role, with lots of opportunities and competitive terms of employment in the field of consumer health products.