Senior Internal Communications Consultant - Denmark
- Our company is a global leader in the food industry addressing the world’s challenges in food by offering a wide range of sustainable, bio-based ingredients and advanced microbial diagnostic solutions to provide safer, healthier and more nutritious food.
- The range of food ingredients and solutions provided through the global network of food scientists and technologist in our company help provide consumer health benefits via an improved nutritional profile, and better taste and texture, meeting the needs of food, beverages and dietary supplements industry globally.
- An experienced Internal Communications professional to help develop, plan and implement a multi-channel internal communications strategy for our company business worldwide.
- The Internal Communications consultant will report to the Nutrition & Health Global Communications Leader.
- We need a seasoned professional who has experience and success in designing and executing multi-channel internal communications strategies.
- We are looking for a creative individual who can understand the pulse of the organisation and respond by developing approaches that gain traction quickly and deliver results.
- A key element is the global nature of the role and we are seeking an employee who has an understanding and experience of tailoring internal communications to be relevant to a global audience.
- A pre-requisite are strong communication skills - both written and oral. In this role, you will liaise across all levels of the N&H organisation and be required to translate strategy and complex ideas and projects in and adapt to relevant engaging communications tools (e.g. articles on intranet, presentations, internal webinars, videos, infographics etc) for internal media, campaigns and both internal and external events.
- We are a busy and vibrant department and you will be expected to be autonomous, and a strong team player yet importantly a self-starter that can take decisions based on the overall communications strategy.
- Responsibility for planning and leading global internal communications campaigns
- Key account management of key internal stakeholders
- Developing and leading next generation communications strategies such as internal social media, as relevant
- Active contribution on sourcing and writing of materials for eg. stories for the N&H intranet
- Knowledge of Sharepoint – Platform for the N&H intranet
- Strengthening the capabilities of N&H Internal communications department by developing new internal communications strategies and approaches in line with changing employee dynamics.
- Issues and Crisis communications management
- And as the lines between internal and external communications become less in the future, the flexibility to move between both areas eg. Writing press releases
- You are a strong communications professional with relevant education in communications and marketing, journalism or public relations with global and recent work experience in Internal Communications.
- The ideal candidate has at least 7-10 years experience with internal communications at an international company.
- You are fluent in English and have excellent communication, writing and editing is second nature with advantageous photo/video skills for today’s communications environment.
- You will be a seasoned user of the Microsoft Office software suite and be used to working with a Share point system.
- Knowledge of social media is a distinct advantage.
- You are proactive, structured and have a strong sense of cultural awareness and ability to work with stakeholders across the globe and across different levels across the organization both face to face and in virtual team environments. You must be able to work well under pressure and deliver within deadlines.
- We are dedicated to maximizing our most valuable asset—our people.
- We do so by embracing diversity and offering opportunities for continuous development, whilst maintaining a good work/life balance.
- Our compensation package includes a competitive base salary, variable performance pay and a comprehensive benefits offering.
- A career at our company offers you an opportunity to become the catalyst for change, personally and professionally.
- This, together with a respectful workplace that rewards achievement, makes our company one of the best career choices today.