Senior Human Resources Representative - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Assist line management in interpreting and consistently applying HR-related company policies, procedures and practices.
- Participate in the recruitment process: draft and/or edit ad copy and job descriptions for posting, interview, screen, evaluate and extend employment offers to qualified applicants. In larger sites, partner with recruiter on staffing.
- Assist supervisors and managers with drafting new and updated job descriptions and work with compensation to have them approved.
- Provide guidance and counsel to employees and managers with routine work-related, disciplinary and performance issues.
- Seek guidance from HR manager as appropriate for more complex issues.
- Process documents and People
- Soft transactions as needed.
- Audit HR documentation as needed.
- May conduct or participate in employee orientation.
- Prepare for and attend routine unemployment claim proceedings; assist in the preparation for non-routine unemployment claim proceeds and attend as assigned.
- Conduct termination/exit interviews and recommend actions based on trends.
- May serve as a trainer on non-technical topics such as sexual harassment and diversity.
- Participate in company and community-related events.
- Ensure all actions comply with local, state and federal regulations and maintain necessary documentation for compliance purposes.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- 2 to 5 years related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
Certification/Licensure: PHR preferred.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal communication and influence skills.
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel required.
- People Soft knowledge preferred.
- Must be able to learn new software quickly.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English is required;
- bi-lingual (English/Spanish) preferred or required in some locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity