(Senior) HR Manager - Business Partner - China
|(Senior) HR Manager - Business Partner|
|1) With solid understanding and sufficient business acumen, he/she needs support the BU/Functional head to identify the achievable business goal and strategy of people effectiveness and organization capability improvement, to ensure developing human capital to support the final business goal achievement in a short term run and with long term consideration; |
2) Be responsible for guiding, coaching, and supporting the middle management team to the final execution of all the targeted people development goal into each BU/division level;
3) Advise and influence business leaders in the planning, selection, staffing, development and management of the BU/Functional workforce to achieve appropriate levels of performance, employee engagement, and retention of key talent.
4) Work closely with each HR functional team, such as talent acquisition, compensation and benefit, learning and development to implement the effective HR programs into Function/BU to support its business operation;
5) Work as independent and professional bridge to build up effective communication platform in the supported Function to further improve employee engagement, and also integrate communication with other functions by working in a systematic approach;
6) Partner with the functional leadership in any necessary change initiatives to ensure its execution and alignment with business strategy and company culture.
|- At least 8-10 year experience in the HR Management function, 3-5 year work at HR BP role is preferred; |
- Strategic thinking, problem solving and influencing skills
- Project management skills
- Strong learning agility;
- Comprehensive communication skill and business understanding;
- Active thinking and positive attitude in fulfill role and responsibility as change facilitator, and business advisor.