Senior HR Analyst - India
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Develop own personal understanding of the business and workforce
- Generate regular and ad hoc reports on specific HR metrics
- Perform analysis of relevant HR metrics and uncover trends in the data within standard or ad hoc HR reports
- Present relevant trends in clear, succinct reports to key stakeholders and demonstrate the implications of these trends on the business via data interpretation and commentary
- Share insights with stakeholders as a result of the analyses Support key HR processes (e.g., compensation and performance reviews) by consolidating data, updating charts, and preparing reports
- Support development of scalable processes and capabilities around HR data interpretation & visualization/presentation, benchmarking and forecasting.
- Develop and maintain procedures for the metrics report generating process
- Ensure data accuracy by completely following all company-outlined procedures; diagnose the root cause and feedback to HQ in order to reconcile gaps, overlaps, and apparent contradictionsInvestigate possible methods of improving and/or increasing the automation of the reporting process
- Act as a direct point of contact for HR reporting requests from customers
- Complete ownership of deliverables from end-to-end with a mind-set of ‘continuous improvement’ and share recommendations with reporting manager
- Ensure superior customer satisfaction by delivering high end quality support on timely basisTake ownership of reporting services across all Success Factors modules currently used
- Take ownership and develop expertise with Mercer Workforce Metrics tool; consider how to integrate this data within existing standard reports and ad hoc customer requests
- Significant knowledge of HR systems and databases (SAP HR/BW experience is pre-requisite)
- Superior knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel Ability to synthesize large amounts of data and identify key trends and interpret key/ interesting observations
- Use strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse data
- Ability to present data in a logical, concise manner
- Process data files into useful analyses for stakeholders by sharing summary/insight/commentary based on analyses
- Conduct quality check of various reports and analysis
- Excellent with preparing data visualizations (i.e. convert data from tables & lists into meaningful charts & graphs)Address ‘ad hoc’ requests from stakeholders proactively and ensure timely delivery with a high degree of quality, keeping in mind business needs
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills , including the ability to summarise data observations and communicate analytical insights to a non-technical audience
- Strong attention to detail and high professional standards for customer service, confidentiality, and quality of work
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes
- Strong multi-tasking, analytical, and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Independently execute tasks/projects with minimal supervision
- Significant HR, business and/or financial acumen preferred
- Demonstrate capability to take ownership and accountability of deliverables assigned
- Conceptual, analytical & tactical thinking, strategic thought process
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of the business
- Ability to naturally assume ownership of initiatives, requiring minimal supervision to consistently deliver outstanding results
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders across different geographies
- Conceptualize and think strategically with the ability to look beyond the data (insight generation)Consult, present, influence cross-functional team and make recommendations to senior management with courage and confidence; able to visually present data in a way that simplifies communication of key data insights
- The candidate is expected to exhibit a high degree of flexibility as the nature & timing of the assignment of deliverables keeps changing with the ever changing business dynamics
Education: Bachelor/Master’s degree within business or HR relevant academic degree at minimum bachelor level e.g. within Business Administration.
- 5+ years of experience in analytics field (preferably Human Capital however Financial, Market, Business analytics are also suitable)
- Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan; execute the analysis including data pull, data preparation
- Hands-on work experience in using statistical models via MS Excel (Advanced)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders
- Strong strategic and analytical capabilities, with demonstrated experience in analyzing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesizing the analytics/data to form a complete, cohesive picture
- SSIS, SSRS, SQL Server, Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading (ETL) using SSIS of MS SQL Server 2012 for Automation of the manual reports
- Creating, Configuring and Fine-tuning ETL workflows designed in MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)Performing table updating using SQL, PL/SQL Queries.
- Data Mining, SAP HR/BW, MS Excel (Advanced & VBA), MS PowerPoint are a must.
- Knowledge of Adobe and SAS preferred.
Working with us:
At our company decisions and actions are based on the Triple Bottom Line i.e. positive impact to society by caring for people who depend on our products (social responsibility), minimizing negative impact on the environment generated by production and use of our products (environmental responsibility) and potential to manage business in a way that secures growth (financial responsibility). That makes for a responsible culture with a healthy and engaging working environment.