1) BrightOwl managed jobs: these are the jobs of customers who have outsourced the recruitment process to BrightOwl. For these jobs, you can apply with your BrightOwl profile and we will answer your application within 48 hours time.
2) Company managed jobs: these are free listings, if you want to apply, you will be redirected to the company's website and you have to follow the application instructions on their website. BrightOwl is not involved in the recruitment process, we just centralize these jobs so that you get them in one overview.
The job tasks listed below outline the scope of the position. The application of these tasks may vary, based upon current business needs.
1. Personnel Development/Technical Leadership
Primary support in China for Health Outcome Scientist and other China employees’ technical career development.
Ensure staff receives necessary scientific guidance in epidemiological, clinical, economic and research and that develops and implements health outcomes research agenda that supports price/reimbursement/access of Lilly products at launch, and as the product matures in the marketplace.
Ensure appropriate consistency in performance management evaluations through effective collaboration with functional leadership.
Identify and analyze problems, makes timely proposals for solutions and decisions. Discuss them with management.
2. Development of Health Outcomes Research Studies:
Designing & conducting studies to evaluate the value of new health care interventions. Studies include evaluation of resource utilization, health-related quality of life (HRQL) and other patient-reported outcomes (PROs). Experience in statistical methodologies.
Discuss and provide inputs regarding clinical plan, protocol design and study follow-up with global/regional cluster.
Write and submit manuscripts to peer-reviewed scientific journals. Present research at scientific conferences.
3. Health Economics Research:
Responsible for defining the health economics strategy and for driving the design and delivery of HE documentation to optimize market access (price, reimbursement and formulary listing) of current and new pharmaceuticals
Develop health economic models including cost-effectiveness and budgetary impact, provide technical writing support for scientific communications, and make scientific presentations of the health economic studies.
Hands on experience in developing health economic models using TreeAge, Excel, or similar decision analysis software.
4. Support PRA (Price, Reimbursement and Access) related activities
Play a strategic role in market access related issues by contributing to project teams in the development of price positioning and access strategies and contributing with information on healthcare delivery, reimbursement, payment systems and economic evaluation in China.
Responsible for building knowledge around Health Economics and Outcomes research within the organization through educational activities. Strong linkages with academia in China and engagement in technical external organizations (ie ISPOR, HTAI, iHEA).
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - with good presentation skills and an ability to operate effectively in a cross-functional setting.
5. Customer Orientation & Communication:
Develop business and foster client relations.
Maintain an external network of research partners to outsource work to when appropriate
Promote and disseminate scientific knowledge in health outcomes research both internally and externally (across payors, physicians, pharmacists, etc)
Communicate effectively with all members of the team locally and globally
Represent Medical at internal and external professional meetings
6. Teamwork & Attitude:
Show therapeutic/clinical/technical influence across numerous departments
High levels of initiative, drive and commitment.
7. Personal Development:
Grow and develop as a technical leader through education and experience. Remain well informed in area of responsibility.
Utilize new technology or current literature to propose novel approaches/applications.
Complete tasks and manage deadlines under minimal supervision.
1. Medical or Pharmacy Degree and a formal training in health economics, epidemiology, public health or equivalent. 2. At least two years experience working as a health outcomes scientist, with sufficient capability to eventually direct projects in health outcomes research including designing, conducting and disseminating/communicating health economics or health outcomes research, develop economic models and write scientific communications
Detail requirement and what we offer
Login or Register
Log in or Register to access all information, search, save and apply for jobs and to make use of our personalized job matching based on your profile.
BrightOwl App information
You must be registered on BrightOwl to use the BrightOwl IOS App