This job is currently Archived,
Senior Group Treasury Manager - Switzerland
Ferring Pharmaceuticals (company)
Posted on : 03 June 2017
- Our company is a research-driven, specialty biopharmaceutical group active in global markets.
- The company identifies, develops and markets innovative products in the areas of reproductive health, urology, gastroenterology, endocrinology and orthopedics.
- Our company has its own operating subsidiaries in nearly 60 countries and markets its products in 110 countries.
Management and execution of all Treasury Front Office activities, principally consisting of foreign exchange and liquidity, including all associated management reporting. The Senior Group Treasury Manager will be a senior member of a 5-person Treasury team, report directly to the Group Treasurer and have one direct report.
- Perform daily group cash management
- Co-manage medium-term liquidity scenarios and propose relevant actions
- Manage counter-party risk limits for group liquidity
- Determine and execute all required FX and money market transactions
- Assist the Treasurer with bank relationship management, as necessary
- Manage various cash pools & inter-company funding
- Reporting to various internal and external parties, e.g., Audit & Finance Committee updates, compliance certificates, etc.
- Co-responsible for all Treasury-related reporting to the Group Treasurer
- Actively identify opportunities for (on-going) system and process improvements and participate in solution implementation(s)
- Treasury Management System, Electronic Trading Platform, Netting, Financial Information, TMS-ERP interfaces, etc.
- Ensure across-the-board up-to-date contracts, e.g., loans, facilities, cash pools, bank account openings / closings, etc.
- Assist, on as-needed basis, in arranging third-party financing(s)
- Assist in maintenance, improvement and enforcement of Treasury Policy
Required Experience & Skills
- Bachelor or Master degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 10 years of Corporate Treasury experience of which at least 5 years in a Front Office role.
- Prior experience with FX option trading is essential.
- Knowledgeable about IFRS accounting treatment of typical Treasury transactions.
- Prior experience with hedge accounting documentation is preferred.
- Comfortable with / stimulated by an internationally diverse working environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong in non-authoritarian influencing.
- High-drive, high-energy personality with proven stress-resistance.
- Proactive and independent, requiring little / no supervision.
- Natural sense of curiosity and healthy scepticism towards status quo.
- Competent interaction with stakeholders, e.g., accounting, consolidation, internal / external audit, legal, group entities, banks, etc.