Senior global Product Manager optometric instruments (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
To strengthen our team in the field of Product Management, we are seeking a Senior global Product Manager optometrist instruments (m/f)
- project management for concepts and product generating projects
- supporting the product management for new products: definition, managing and monitoring of new optical measuring devices and systems from our company, market and competitor analysis, developing of business plans, product requirement specifications and go-to-market plans in reconciliation with our road-map and our sales organisation
- supporting for existing products: drive implementation of product relaunches and software updates, roll-out of maintenance projects, organize frequent meetings with product stakeholders (sales, training team, service and R&D), generate and send information packages to stakeholders
- a MBA or Master degree in ophthalmic optics, optometry or similar subject
- at least three years experience in working in product management or marketing in an international environment, ideally in combination with electronic systems and tools
- knowledge in lens products, lens business or medical devices
- economic skills and experience in developing business plans as well as experience in project management with an international team is preferable
- very good communication skills, assertiveness and goal orientation
- strong English skills and good knowledge in German language
- With just under 25,000 employees, our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.