Senior Global Product Manager New Products - Switzerland
- Our company with passionate people who fit in with the agile dynamics of our size-for-success company.
- People at our company appreciate the opportunity to shape our future and create impact.
- Encouraging leadership and inspiring ideas from our people has guided us through our proud history of pioneering innovations.
- Drive product innovation from conception to launch: as part of our Global Product Management SDIS team, you bridge technical, clinical and marketing worlds with your great collaboration and communication skills.
- One of your strengths is the ability to lead interdisciplinary launch teams in a matrix environment, comprising units such as Clinical Research, Medical Marketing, Marketing Communications, our international subsidiaries, and many others.
- With your capability to break down complex challenges into executive steps, you will support us in reaching our ambitious targets.
- Working as a Senior Global Product Manager SDIS New Products, you will be part of a passionate and high performing team.
- We are looking for a customer oriented, action and execution focused personality that drives the future innovation of the company Dental Implant System.
- Be product champion for assigned projects and regular interact with customers to gain deep insight on product usage and performance in comparison to competitive products
- Identifies, collects and assesses market and customer needs; transforms them into System and Product Requirements in close collaboration with R&D
- Writes Medical Marketing Plan, defines the product claims, drives pre-clinical and clinical study planning and tracks progress
- Elaborates pricing of new products based on overall positioning and is responsible for value analysis of new product & competitors.
- Drives market introduction, oversees and supports local product managers during local launch
- Academic degree in life sciences, technical, business administration or equivalent experience
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in Product Management or related functions, in medical device industry with proven track records within dental industry
- Experience in Project Management and in managing product development projects from concept to launch
- Local and global product manager experience, with 3+ years in a global role
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and a highly dynamic environment
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and high level of initiative