Senior Financial Systems Analyst - United States
We’re looking for a Senior Business Analyst, with hands on experience, to act as Product Owner for the Financial Reporting systems.
This role will report to the Director Financial Planning & Analysis and will partner with the Technology team to deliver highly integrated reporting system architecture and seek to optimize systems to support planning, actual and forecast reporting capabilities.
- Provide vision, prioritized requirements and guidance to the technology team to implement a target reporting framework that delivers more efficient and reliable insights and which allows the finance teams to focus on analyzing the data.
- Ensure the reporting framework is coherent and consistent across the various business entities and in line with the organizational structure of the company.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for stakeholders and works across teams to understand the considerations and constraints of other teams.
- Improve workflow and tool set to eliminate manual processes.
- Seek to optimize system and data integrity through technology enhancements and process improvements.
- Review the delivered features and provides feature feedback to the team in a timely manner.
- Work closely with stakeholders and build the partnership between business and the technology team.
- Works with Agile Coaches and Scrum Masters to achieve best results in delivering high business value iteratively and incrementally.
- Seeks adoption by the larger finance community through ease of use and training.
- Ensures the team has good user stories and acceptance criteria that drive product development.
- Deep experience with the Financial Reporting cycle and processes.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting systems such as SAP, Hyperion products, Business Objects, Spotfire, Tableau or other similar tools.
- Energized about the opportunity to deliver automation and solve complex problems.
- Contribute a genuine passion and enthusiasm for the product and mission. This means sharing customer's pain and sharing knowledge of the customers, the business and the industry so that the team is both inspired and able to help.
- Experience with Agile development methodology.
- Great verbal and written communicator, able to influence others, and invested in our stakeholders success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or Business Administration
- 5+ years’ experience with financial systems
- Waltham preferred