Senior Financial Controller - Norway
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- As our Senior Financial Controller you will have a central role in developing company’s finance processes and reporting routines both on an entity and consolidated level. The right candidate is proactive and quality focused with an interest for digitization and efficient use of systems.
- You have strong analytical abilities, are experienced in managing processes, work independently and are able to build trust with colleagues in various roles in the organization.
- This is an exciting and challenging role in an international company of great complexity.
- You will report to and work closely with the VP Finance.
- We will make sure that you will continue to grow and learn within a company that continuously drive for development.
- monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- annual financial statements and tax reporting
- further develop routines and processes related to internal control
- accounting assessments and quality assurance
- develop and automate accounting- and reporting systems
- assist in transactions
- master’s degree in economics, MRR is an advantage
- minimum 5 years of experience from a production- or technology company, or auditing company
- strong competence in accounting and good knowledge of IFRS
- good Excel and IT system competence
- fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written