This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 05 May 2017
- As our Senior Financial Controller you will have a central role in developing company s finance processes and reporting routines both on an entity and consolidated level. The right candidate is proactive and quality focused with an interest for digitization and efficient use of systems.
- You have strong analytical abilities, are experienced in managing processes, work independently and are able to build trust with colleagues in various roles in the organization.
- This is an exciting and challenging role in an international company of great complexity.
- You will report to and work closely with the VP Finance.
- We will make sure that you will continue to grow and learn within a company that continuously drive for development.
- monthly and quarterly financial reporting
- annual financial statements and tax reporting
- further develop routines and processes related to internal control
- accounting assessments and quality assurance
- develop and automate accounting- and reporting systems
- assist in transactions
- master s degree in economics, MRR is an advantage
- minimum 5 years of experience from a production- or technology company, or auditing company
- strong competence in accounting and good knowledge of IFRS
- good Excel and IT system competence
- fluent in Norwegian and English, both oral and written
Find a Job Find Candidates