Senior Financial Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Plans and conducts complex studies to determine cost of business activities.
- Recommends budget adjustments, and other cost improvement measures.
- Analyzes complex financial data and extracts and defines relevant information; interprets data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability.
- Reviews costs and performs cost benefit analysis related to projects and/or programs.
- Performs complex statistical, cost and financial analysis of data.
- Develops financial reports for forecasting, trending and results analysis.
- Interprets financial transactions in order for Sr. Management o make economic or business decisions.
- Supports the execution of the strategic planning and forecasting process.
- Prepares materials for presentation.
- Assist in the development of management reporting and planning systems and tools.
- Ensures SOX and other regulatory compliance.
- Supervises staff
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in Accounting or Finance or related discipline.
- Experience: Five to seven years related experience and/or training.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification: MBA, CPA or CMA designation desired.
- Other: Excellent spreadsheet skills required.