Senior Financial Analyst - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
- Employees of our company work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- The BE Finance team is currently hiring a Senior Financial Analyst. This position will be the primary business partner for one of the Business Unit Directors and will be responsible for supporting a business of approximately $30MM.
- He/she will also work close with the franchise sales and marketing managers and play a key role in supporting, challenging and driving sales and investment decisions.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will directly report to the Country Finance Lead.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst include:
- Ensures compliance with the company WW financial, HCBI and Business Conduct procedures
- Ensure correct reflection of financial performance by active engagement in month-end close process
- Identify and analyze risks and opportunities and communicates them to senior management in a timely manner. Pro-actively provide and execute recommendations that address risks, opportunities, and service level improvement.
- Collaborate with business partners to influence and shape business decisions that support the short-and long-term goals of our company.
- Lead sales latest estimate process per franchise, month-end sales review, and monthly P&L review
- Lead the local franchise BP + Update processes (Sales, P&L, B/S, NPI) and ensure on-time and accurate submissions
- Technology and Process Improvement:
- Influence business partners to identify more efficient, sustainable processes and systems; institutionalizes the changes that significantly improves business operations; identifies and implements best practices and industry trends at the franchise or business unit level
- Lead various projects that have an implication on the OneMD BE organizationLeadership imperatives which are crucial for this position:
- Ensure alignment with ES&P functions that impact finance day-to-day activities (GFS Prague, Business COE UK)
- Engage in transforming the Medical Devise organization in Belgium to a true OneMD company
- Drive accuracy, compliance and increase financial understanding of the local sales & marketing franchise
- Make decisions and take actions to ensure that all financial commitments are met on a franchise level
Education & experience:
- University degree in Finance/Economics with at least 6 years relevant business experience
- Fluent in English.
- Expert level in Excel & Powerpoint
- Demonstrated results building partnerships with multi-levels across businesses.
- Knowledge of local country, strategic and financial concepts, compliance and tax principles are an asset
Personal Skills / Leadership attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally
- Strong analytical and business partner skills, customer oriented and strategic mindset
- Result oriented with strong prioritization skills and accuracy also under pressure
- Able to deal with complexity, with the right level of attention for details and without losing the bigger picture
- Positive and curious mindset
- Self-starting and proactive
- Able to create an atmosphere of trust and mutual respect
- Effective presentation skills
- As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
- As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
- Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
- Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.