Senior Financial Analyst - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Founded in 1971 as the gateway to the United States, KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America, Inc. (KSEA) is responsible for all U.S. distribution of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1®integration. Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KSEA operates with over 100 highly trained, professional sales representatives who manage individual accounts across the country. KSEA's sales force is supported by more than 30 Field Service Technicians to ensure best in class service to its customers. Customer service and technical support are available 24 hours a day to all KARL STORZ customers. Additionally, KSEA exhibits at more than 700 medical conventions and seminars annually.
KSEA provides minimally invasive solutions for all surgical specialties. Most recently, we have expanded its market activities to include GI Endoscopy. Headquartered in El Segundo, California, KARL STORZ Endoscopy-America is responsible for all U.S. distribution of endoscopes, instruments, imaging systems, electromechanical devices and OR1® integration technologies.
KARL STORZ is currently seeking a Senior Financial Analyst to join the Finance Department. The Senior Financial Analyst will report to and work closely with the Director of Financial Planning. The Senior Financial Analyst will work closely with management during business planning processes. Activities will include managing budgeting templates, including the dissemination, return, and consolidation of budget submissions.
The Senior Financial Analyst is expected to develop business acumen to question and advise management on submissions. The analyst is also expected to provide insights, including trend analysis, highlight outliers, and provide explanations for changes to budget. The analyst is also expected to streamline the processes, reduce manual efforts, and automate through the use of macros, Power Query or other tools.
Key responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
- Financial/budgetary: manage process for opex submissions
- Streamline and automate processes, trend analysis, statistical analysis, create and use Power Pivot/ data models
- Demonstrate commitment to serving customers, communication with the customer, and create a welcoming environment for KSEA employees and our customers.
- Comply with current laws, other regulatory agencies, and institutional and operating systems.
- Adhere to all KSEA policies and procedures as they apply.
- Knowledge and adherence to guidelines and procedures as they are described in the annual education module.
- Protect employee and customer confidentiality.
- Adhere to current organizational performance Improvement priorities.
Our successful candidate will have excellent written and spoken English language business communication skills. They will also have demonstrated success working in a collaborative, service-oriented team environment.
Additional requirements include, but are not limited to:
- A minimum education level of an undergraduate degree ideally in business or finance. May consider waiving education if strong experience demonstrated on resume
- Three plus years of experience
- Possess exceptional organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
Other qualifications desired:
Excel super user, requires knowledge of power pivot data models.
Experience with SAP is desired as well as some understanding of Visual Basics for Applications (VBA).
Not required but ideal candidate would know and have worked with R- Script, Tableau, and PowerBI.
KSEA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, KSEA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment.