Senior Expert Pharmaceutical Development (m/f) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Founded in 2006 AiCuris is a specialist for infectious diseases. Its activities comprise discovery, research and development of novel antiviral and antibacterial agents in the indications Herpes simplex virus, Hepatitis B and C, Human Cytomegalovirus and (multi)resistant bacterial infections treated in the hospital. With its highly innovative pipeline AiCuris addresses specialist markets and severe, potentially life threatening infections with high medical need. A major step for the company was achieved by signing a license agreement with Merck & Co. (MSD).
About the Position
AiCuris is offering the position of a
Senior Expert Pharmaceutical Development (m/f)
Reporting to the Head of Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Development & Patents
- Preclinical and clinical formulation development
- Validation of analytical methods and GLP/GMP manufacturing of drug products (oral and parenteral)
- Writing SOPs and supporting QA colleagues from CMC perspectives
- Participation in project team meetings and providing important input on CMC aspects (physicochemical properties, preformulation, formulation and its impact on pharmacokinetic, toxicology studies)
Skills and Qualifications
- Master in chemistry / pharmaceutical technology with >6 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry or relevant PhD with at least 3-4 years of experience
- Sound expertise in formulation development, analytical development and validation is desired (GMP)
- Ability to efficiently evaluate, prioritize and handle multiple project tasks
- Highly motivated, able to work independently and in a team
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Business fluent in English; German skills would be beneficial
We offer an exciting and challenging job in an innovative company with an excellent R&D portfolio and a highly motivated team exhibiting many years of Big Pharma and Biotech R&D experience.
How to apply
To apply, please submit your full application including motivation letter, your curriculum vitae and salary requirements exclusively via email in electronic form (one PDF file).
Please note that only complete application sets will be considered.
AiCuris Anti-infective Cures GmbH
Tel.: +49 202 317 63 2599