This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 18 July 2017
- The Digital Innovation Partners unit is being set up at our company to realize cutting-edge digital solutions.
- Jointly with the company business groups we develop and implement digital solutions @speed and @scale.
- We are driven by creativity and a strong desire to shape the digital future of our company.
Senior Experience Designer
- As a Senior Experience Designer, you will play a crucial role in setting up our new Digital Innovation Partners unit and actively contribute to the success of the digital transformation at our company.
- In this challenging function, you will be responsible for the user-centered experience design and interaction design for new digital solutions based on our customer's job-to-be-done.
- Your initial focus will be the experience design for unique digital products, services and systems as well as helping to implement the design efficiently, maintaining highest levels of quality.
- You will be responsible for analyzing ongoing customer journeys, indicating crucial interaction moments and touch points.
- Leveraging intensive customer interactions, you will surface our customers' needs and current pain points as well as the entire stakeholder ecosystem.
- Take over responsibility for important projects and shape the future of our company.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in a leading UI/UX design & innovation agency, or in-house managing large scale projects.
- Master s degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, New Media, HCI or an equivalent work experience.
- A passion for great work, to design flows and experiences that are elegant yet simple. You have an eye for the details and consistency.
- Experience in managing and developing UI pattern libraries and style guides, are well versed in leading mobile UI and Web patterns.
- Experience in handling the translation of UI concepts into running digital products / online services (SCRUM-way of working)
- Initial experience in a start-up environment and exposure to cross-discipline teams would be an advantage
- Experience in Design Thinking and hands-on field studies and user research are a plus
- Advanced skills in interactive and design tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, HTML, JS/CSS, Flinto, Sketch, Atomic, InVision, Principle and AfterEffects
- Very strong verbal, written and visual presentation skills in English and German.
- Ability to communicate the value of design within a design and business context.
- With just under 25,000 employees,our company is one of the global leaders in the optical and optoelectronic industries and has been contributing to technological progress for 170 years.
- Our company develops and distributes lithography optics, measuring technology, microscopes, medical technology, eyeglass lenses, camera and cine lenses, binoculars and planetarium technology.
Munich Bavaria Germany
Find a Job Find Candidates