For nearly 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking experienced Executive Assistants for our Strategy, Finance, Marketing and IT groups in our Wilmington, MA location. The positions will provide site specific support as part of the shared services group working with the senior leadership team or to work directly with an executive member of the team.
The Executive Assistants will be expected to complete tasks in a resourceful and effective way, work on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative, understand implications of work and makes recommendations for solutions, coordinate and follow up on action items. Determines procedures on new assignments and may be informal team leader.
- Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent from four year college required.
- Executive Assistants typically requires a minimum of 2-4 years related experience
- Senior Executive Assistants typically requires a minimum of 4-6 years related experience
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office365
- Proficient in scheduling meetings in Outlook
- Proficient in Word
- Able to use OneDrive and create and manage folders appropriately.
- Able to use OneNote and create, manage and maintain content in multiple notebooks.
- Advanced skills in PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Excel; creating spreadsheets and utilizing the basic formulas.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask, and to work independently
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet