- Establish and maintain manager's calendar.
- Screen delivered mail and phone calls and may screen manager's e-mail. Handle routine and non-routine matters or refer them to appropriate parties for action.
- Coordinate and follow-up on action items to ensure completion. Delegate where appropriate.
- Contact Company personnel at all levels of the organization to gather information as needed.
- Independently compose and proofread reports, correspondence and memos.
- Independently investigate assigned problems and determine method of research, data requirements and analysis techniques. Recommend actions.
- Establish and maintain sensitive files and records.
- Make meeting and travel arrangements.
- Handle arrangements for visits by customers, board members and others.
- Assist in all aspects of Committee meetings.
- Provide assistance relating to office operations and established policies and procedures.
- Provide phone coverage and back-up assistance for other executive assistants as needed.
- May greet visitors, prepare expense reports, handle scheduling for one or more conference rooms, order office supplies, ensure office machinery is maintained and/or handle mail and shipping.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) or equivalent from four year college required.
- Experience: Ten+ years related experience.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Discretion, judgment, tact and diplomacy. Ability to prioritize and multi-task. Ability to perform under stressful situations. Ability to perform under stressful situations. Excellent computer skills, (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.) Broad understanding of company policies and practices. Ability to work independently.
Equal Employment Opportunity