Senior Estimator - United States
Primoris Energy Services is seeking an experienced Senior Estimator for our Deer Park ,Texas office. This position will report to our V.P. of Estimating and will be responsible for all estimates in our Texas Industrial division.
PES Senior Estimator functional job responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Under general direction, complete wide range of civil and mechanical estimates utilizing processes, labor availabilities and productivity, material prices based on historical data, as well as detail drawing takeoffs.
- Applicant should have history of experience, interpersonal skills, knowledge of material pricing and a broad knowledge of project controls to ensure task completion in compliance with policies, procedures and business strategies.
- Duties will include coordinating with engineering and construction during the proposal phase and assisting in the preparing of subcontractor packages.
- Applicants must be proficient in MS and have working knowledge of P-6 and MC2 ICE 2000 software.
- Min. of 7+ years’ experience with industrial estimating.
- Ability to accurately read and understand drawings and specification, successful track record of estimating design/build industrial projects.
- Applicants will be responsible for preparing the civil and mechanical portions of budgetary and fixed priced estimates.
- A BS/BA degree in Construction Management preferred.
We are not accepting resumes from Third Party Recruiting Firms for this position. If you are an Agency or Search firm representative, contact the Primoris Talent Acquisition Manager directly for consideration. Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes and online response forms through this source. In addition, Primoris or its subsidiaries will not be responsible for any fees on unsolicited resumes that are submitted to any member of the Staffing or Operations team. Primoris has established an approved vendor program for this service, and will only consider accepting submissions from those approved firms. For consideration in becoming an approved vendor, contact email@example.com.