This job is currently Archived,
Senior Engineering Technician - New Zealand
Posted on : 22 April 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you'll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Due to business growth our company,we are currently recruiting for 2 x Senior Engineer Technicians, mechanical and electrical / instrumentation.
- These positions will see you take responsibility for preventative maintenance, breakdown support including problem solving and root cause analysis, providing support with product investigations and ensuring all activities are accurately documented. In addition as a Senior Engineer Technician you will be required to participate in an on call roster.
- To be successful in these positions you will be an experience Senior Engineer Technician with specialist knowledge of mechanical or electrical/ instrumentation, holding a trade qualification in one or both fields.
- Experience working in the pharmaceutical manufacturing, dairy industry, brewing, Petrochemical or Pulp and Paper manufacture is highly regarded along with an understanding and experience working to GMP, GLP or ISO 9000 standards.
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program.
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
- Our company is dedicated to preserving and improving the health, well-being and performance of animals through science.
- We offer veterinarians, farmers, pet owners and governments the widest range of veterinary pharmaceuticals, parasiticides, vaccines and health management solutions.
- We work together to save and improve lives. Join us.
- Our company is an equal opportunity employer - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Job Segment: Electrical, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Instrumentation, Veterinarian, Engineering, Science, Veterinary