SENIOR ENGINEER - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Deploy and maintain the next generation ERTMS interoperability test tools. This position is for a senior engineer that would like to coordinate the development and maintenance of the next generation ERTMS test bench modules and ERTMS services for the railway sector. The candidate will have to manage 3 or 4 persons in terms of both R&D projects and business activities.
- At least 4 years of experience in ERTMS/ETCS test and validation.
- At least 6 years of experience leading software and hardware development.
- Good knowledge of the ERTMS/ETCS legislation and of related European institutions.
- Experience in writing TEN-T, FP7 and commercial proposals.
- Fluent in English (writing, reading and talking).
- Other language (Italian, German, Spanish and Japanese) is a plus.
- Availability for working and training abroad. Many travel in Europe and at international level.
- Having already managed ERTMS laboratories for GSM-R, Interlocking, Eurobalise, Euroloop or EVC...
- Having experience in the ISO 9001 and ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Perspective
- Decision Making
- Planning and Organizing
- Results Management Relationship Building
- Interactive Communication
- Information Gathering