This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 June 2017
- Provides leadership to Facilities/Maintenance Engineering (including Process Automation Controls Group) and Electricians to support/manage the planning and execution of key capital projects, productivity, quality & cost improvement initiatives.
- Implements project management protocols and problem-solving skills to execute and ensure timely equipment / facilities and lean continuous improvement solutions.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering or related field (EE preferred).
- Seven to ten years of experience in a maintenance/engineering/technical role; five to ten years of managerial/supervisory experience preferred.
- Experience developing/managing multi-million-dollar department & capital project budgets
- Previous industry experience (pharmaceutical, food, dairy) and familiarity with drying, processing and packaging equipment, along with a thorough understanding of cGMPs.
- Familiarity with pertinent safety and operating codes, requirements, systems and all applicable standards. Must be familiar with PLC, DCS, HMI, vision & SCADA mfg systems.
- Ability to select and apply appropriate CI tools to address issues/solve problems
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a calm demeanor while juggling multiple priorities and resolve conflicts, maintain confidentiality and work in a team environment
- Must be able to read/understand blueprints and technical drawings, use technology tools including CMMS systems, AutoCAD, and be intimately familiar with engineering/operation networks/hardware.
Georgia Vermont United States
Find a Job Find Candidates