This job is currently Archived,
Senior Employee Relations Specialist, Human Resources Franklinton United States,
Posted on : 19 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries.
- As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Senior Employee Relations Specialist, Human Resources department
- As a Sr. Employee Relations Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to partner with management and employees to identify and resolve employee issues in a manner consistent with the company's policies & procedures.
- You will also assist management with internal investigative procedures by offering options that will minimize legal exposure and are in accordance with the company's policies, procedures and best practices.
- In this role, you will facilitate training developed by our People Development/Training Specialist colleagues and assist with the creation of training materials and information.
In this position you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/Management or related field with at least 5 years of progressive Human Resources Generalist experience, specifically 5 years of experience with employee relations and 1-2 years experience related to employee training.
- Additional experience in employee coaching & counseling; conducting internal investigations; and a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Ability to travel approximately 10%, including to our sites in Virginia and Wisconsin
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet s resources and helping build better lives. As the world s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.
Franklinton NC USA
Find a Job Find Candidates