Senior Employee Relations Specialist, Human Resources - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 19 May 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries.
- As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company’s competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Senior Employee Relations Specialist, Human Resources department
- As a Sr. Employee Relations Specialist, your primary responsibility will be to partner with management and employees to identify and resolve employee issues in a manner consistent with the company's policies & procedures.
- You will also assist management with internal investigative procedures by offering options that will minimize legal exposure and are in accordance with the company's policies, procedures and best practices.
- In this role, you will facilitate training developed by our People Development/Training Specialist colleagues and assist with the creation of training materials and information.
In this position you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources/Management or related field with at least 5 years of progressive Human Resources Generalist experience, specifically 5 years of experience with employee relations and 1-2 years experience related to employee training.
- Additional experience in employee coaching & counseling; conducting internal investigations; and a thorough knowledge of federal, state, and local employment laws
- Ability to travel approximately 10%, including to our sites in Virginia and Wisconsin
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.