Senior Director Project Manager (m/f Germany) - Germany
- We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager, which helps the Project Management (PM) department to achieve these goals.
- Experience in non-related fields will not be considered adequate!
- Project team lead: main coordinator of and interaction point for different internal departments
- Coordination of all development activities for a dedicated bio similar program; assisting PM team for other programs
- Coordination of review and approval of study plans/protocols and reports (CMO/CRO-related)
- Compilation of presentations and reports to line manager and higher functions
- Informing line manager of status, issues, risks, and proposed solutions as appropriate
- Ensuring central access to key project documents, presentations, and assessments (Sharepoint Management)
- Senior Project Manager - reports to the Head of Project Management.
Qualification and Experience:
University Degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology or equivalent, PhD preferred.
- Overall industry experience > 10 years. Strong experience (> 5 years) with process development of biopharmaceuticals (CMC) acquired in an industrial setting is mandatory (ideally with Biosimilars). Experience with GMP processes is an asset.
- This role requires excellent communication and analytical skills combined with strong prioritization skills.
- We are looking for open minded personalities with strong project management abilities, which are interested in bio similar development and want to be part of a highly diversified and challenging environment at our company.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Working knowledge of the biological sciences with technical and scientific expertise for the process development of biopharmaceuticals using mammalian cell culture technologies and/or protein analytics are mandatory; GMP knowledge and previous experience with biosimilars are an asset
- Structured work style, combined with excellent communication skills (written and spoken) in English and German preferred (English is a prerequisite)
- Strong analytical skills and pro-active problem-solving attitude
- Ability to stay calm and focused in times of high workload, good prioritization skills
- Very good knowledge of MS office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word) and MS project (or comparable project management tools)
To be part of a growing team dedicated to improving access-to-medicine, we offer opportunities to bring forward ideas, lead change and ongoing opportunities for personal development and growth in an international company.