This job is currently Archived,
Senior Director Product Marketing (m/f) Munich Germany,
Posted on : 07 April 2017
- For the earliest possible start date we are searching for a highly qualified Senior Director Product Marketing (m/f) to join our expanding Marketing team.
- The Senior Director of Product Marketing will lead the creation of both product and services strategies in alignment with company's corporate strategy by bringing the appropriate company resources together.
- This position will be responsible for both new and existing products whilst also driving product development on time, on budget, and with high quality and value.
- The Senior Director of Product Marketing will ensure the growth and development of a portfolio of best-in-class offerings through definition and realization of strategy based on market and customer needs, competitive analysis and reliable business initiatives.
- Lead the team of product managers
- Strong P&L contribution via work with sales, marketing communications, product development, research, professional services, and finance teams to achieve financial targets
- Develop product and service strategy and operational plans including developing business cases, product roadmaps, product migration and evolution, as well as product life cycle and retirement plans
- Own pricing of company offering on products and services in alignment with the corporate business strategy
- Gather, validate, and prioritize customer needs and workflow opportunities through utilizing internal and external sources for market, user and buyer, competitive and product feedback
- Develop a deep understanding of market, users workflow and segment needs and create new products serving market needs
- Provide overall product management leadership across the product development team
- Manage the design validation and beta evaluation process, ensuring that key customer-driven design requirements have been satisfied
- Monitor customer satisfaction for new and existing products/services and initiate improvements/corrective actions as necessary to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Drive close collaboration of product managers with marketing managers to enable development of product promotional materials and product introduction plans; enable the development of value propositions and stories for different geographies and customer segments.
- Collaborate and support sales enablement, professional services & training to implement segment go-to-market programs.
- Sustain and demonstrate domain expertise. Stay up to date with strategic developments and leverage network of key industry leaders
- Participate and represent our company in relevant internal, industry and community forums, meetings and discussions
- Engage, develop relations and work closely with strategic partners to define and execute against business opportunities where mutual interests are shared
- Serve on the business unit s leadership team during strategy discussions; sponsor initiatives, develop and drive strategy
Qualifications & Skills
- PHD in science or equivalent training
- Significant experience of leading product marketing teams in the Healthcare/Life science industry, also in matrix organizations
- Successful track record of having delivered product and services roadmaps on time and on budget
- Familiarity with software development roadmaps (technical, product and clinical validation) for medical and / or clinical analytical applications in complex molecular diagnostics, (digital) pathology or laboratory information systems (LIMS) advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent communication capabilities, collaborative behavior and motivational skills
- Adaptive and open minded individual with advanced self-monitoring skills
- Strong intercultural awareness and an open minded and collaborative approach to colleagues, peers and partners
- Willingness to travel internationally / overseas for a significant portion of the working time
- This is a challenging and rewarding position within a pioneering company that works with cutting edge technologies.
- We offer a modern, creative and international working environment with great colleagues and team spirit and excellent working conditions with ongoing professional development opportunities.
Find a Job Find Candidates