(Senior) Director HR - Netherlands
Do you have a Master degree and are you a true leader, passionate about Human Resources? Then Astellas has an interesting job opportunity for you!
(Senior) Director HR NL
Leiden, The Netherlands, Fulltime
(Senior) Director HR NL
As an HR Director, you partner with the business to align people, capabilities and organization to business strategy consistent with the business Human Resources strategy. It is your responsibility to bring strategic HR and business insight to bear on all people related issues and play a key role in shaping business strategy. Next to your regional scope, you develop, implement and communicate HR strategies based on the guidance from EMEA HQ (UK) and Global HQ (Japan), short term as well as long term. Furthermore, you provide input into global COE strategy and plan capability, culture and leadership development across businesses. Your additional responsibilities are:
- Represent NL to the labor Unions on any Union related topic
- Represent as the entrepreneur of the Leiden Works Council and Central Works Council
- Represent in NLCT (senior leaders of Astellas Leiden)
- Act as Astellas NL representative on pension related issues
- Lead SHE team meetings and Arbo Committee NL
- Chair of NL Job Evaluation team
- Member of NL crisis team
- Responsible for Leiden HR budget
- Chair of NL HR MT
- Interface between Astellas NL and European HR LT
Your personal qualifications as a (Senior) Director HR NL
- Master degree in Human Resources or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in HR, in leading role
- Experienced in pharma, food or equivalent
- Excellent in building business relationships
- Proven track record to work across and within an international matrix organization
As an HR Director at Astellas it is most important you have a positive mentality and able to motivate. As you interact with senior management, HR employees and third parties, you have excellent communication skills, in both Dutch and English. Travelling will be part of your job.
- A challenging job in a dynamic organization
- Inspiring work climate in a dedicated and close HR team
- Attractive remuneration, which includes:
- a 13th month
- excellent pension policy
- health insurance compensation
- collective health insurance
- company own saving scheme arrangement
- 25 Holidays + 13 so called ADV Days
- and more….
At Astellas, we believe that nurturing a good relationship with our employees delivers good business results.
It is our stated aim in the VISION for Astellas to be recognised as an Employer of Choice. This means ensuring we are a highly effective organisation, that applies best-in-class people management, creates a positive working environment and has an inspirational company culture.. This reflects the working culture of Astellas, outlines our expectations as an employer and captures the essence of our company ethos; CHANGING TOMORROW.
Astellas is a Japanese multinational pharmaceutical company employing over 18,000 people worldwide with global sales exceeding 10 billion euro. The group’s EMEA headquarters are based in London, with affiliates throughout Europe engaged in research & development (R&D), manufacturing and sales & marketing. With over 4,500 employees, EMEA is an important and growing Astellas region, having key strengths in the therapy areas of Urology, Transplantation, Anti Infectives, Pain Management and Oncology. The global annual R&D investment of 15% to 20% of sales is evidence of the group’s commitment to improving the health of people worldwide through the provision of innovative and reliable products. Astellas employs around 900 persons in the Netherlands, in Leiden and Meppel.
Interested? Please apply via this link.