Senior Director, Global Brand Lead, Vaccines - Vaccine Business Unit Cambridge United States,
Empowering Our People to Shine
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across 70+ countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people s lives including your own.OBJECTIVES:
- Create and manage global asset strategies & initiatives for both inline & pipeline assets in the Franchise, inclusive of lifecycle management;
- Ensure thorough understanding and anticipation of the market environment throughout the organization;
- Ensure the Franchise has access to the resources needed within Takeda and its partners to maximize its launch and commercial growth;
- Contribute to the strategic framework for optimization of resource allocation across the portfolio and the identification of next generation products and technologies to enrich the Franchise portfolio.
- Provide a vision for the Franchise future position in the market to inspire and align Takeda s capabilities, ensuring customer needs are met while creating sustainable value for public health and shareholders:
- Be aware of the current and anticipate new market driving trends;
- Guide the operating plans (MRP horizon) and Regions/countries plans for consistency with global strategy, with a focus on strategic countries and global products;
- Ensure that corporate development strategy and initiatives are coordinated with global Franchise product & portfolio strategies;
- Ensure clear cross-functional goals are established in relation to the Franchise vision design and implementation.
- Deliver development and implementation of optimal global product/brand strategies including:
- Articulation by cross functional teams of strategic choices for the Franchise based on evidence, customer insights and thorough understanding of Takeda s capabilities;
- Launch strategies (segmentation, behavioral objectives by targets, positioning, key messages, branding &);
- Product strategy adaptation to life cycle stage after launch;
- Ensure key
Find a Job Find Candidates