This job is currently Archived,
Senior Development Engineer Crissier Switzerland,
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business?
- For more than 175 years and counting,our company is among the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day.
- You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange.
- Become a part of the our family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
Senior Development Engineer
As part of our global packaging system development activities in pharmaceuticals, the company's Center of Excellence (CoE) Pharmaceuticals is reinforcing one of its Packaging Systems Management (PSM) department.
- Management of projects/assignments related to development or continuous improvement of pharmaceutical packaging systems (for parenteral & enteral applications) according to the company global strategy,
- Development of new medical & pharmaceuticals packaging systems according to company Pharmaceuticals development process flow, GxP s, international standards, pharmacopoeias,...
- Continuous improvement of existing packaging systems,
- Packaging systems materials & process development according to CoE Pharmaceuticals PSM strategy,
- Establish technological watch on packaging systems manufacturing processes and materials for pharmaceutical applications.
- MSc as Engineer (Materials Science, Mechanics, Plastics,...) or equivalent,
- 10 years successful experience in development and industrialisation of finished goods (food / medical / pharmaceuticals),
- Proven experience in plastic packaging systems,
- International project management certificate is an asset,
- Established network of plastic key actors,
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French is also required, German is an asset.
- You are strongly driven by the will of finding solutions to arising problems.
- Meanwhile, you are accurate, rigorous and show good resistance to stressful situations.
- You will need technical versatility to achieve your goals.
- Open-minded, attentive to your interlocutors while being able to assure your function, you find the relevant arguments to achieve your goals.
- Independent and autonomous, you enjoy working in a team in a matrix structure and communicating with various partners
What we offer
- Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners.
- Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term.
- We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
- contact your HR department via e-mail, telephone or in person.
Find a Job Find Candidates