- Are you looking for a challenge within a dynamic global organisation or a German family business?
- For more than 175 years and counting,our company is among the world's top healthcare companies operating in 64 countries, with over 55,000 experts networking their knowledge every day.
- You can thrive in this strong culture of continuous exchange.
- Become a part of the our family and share your expertise. Together we improve healthcare.
- Management of projects/assignments related to development or continuous improvement of pharmaceutical packaging systems (for parenteral & enteral applications) according to the company global strategy,
- Development of new medical & pharmaceuticals packaging systems according to company Pharmaceuticals development process flow, GxP’s, international standards, pharmacopoeias,...
- Continuous improvement of existing packaging systems,
- Packaging systems materials & process development according to CoE Pharmaceuticals PSM strategy,
- Establish technological watch on packaging systems manufacturing processes and materials for pharmaceutical applications.
- MSc as Engineer (Materials Science, Mechanics, Plastics,...) or equivalent,
- 10 years successful experience in development and industrialisation of finished goods (food / medical / pharmaceuticals),
- Proven experience in plastic packaging systems,
- International project management certificate is an asset,
- Established network of plastic key actors,
- Fluent in English, good knowledge of French is also required, German is an asset.
- You are strongly driven by the will of finding solutions to arising problems.
- Meanwhile, you are accurate, rigorous and show good resistance to stressful situations.
- You will need technical versatility to achieve your goals.
- Open-minded, attentive to your interlocutors while being able to assure your function, you find the relevant arguments to achieve your goals.
- Independent and autonomous, you enjoy working in a team in a matrix structure and communicating with various partners
What we offer
- Become part of a corporate culture that actively promotes constructive exchanges between colleagues, customers and partners.
- Work with us to improve people's lives in the long term.
- We can offer you interesting, varied tasks and excellent opportunities for advancement, as well as an attractive salary with extensive benefits, all within a dynamic family-owned company.
- contact your HR department via e-mail, telephone or in person.