This job is currently Archived,
Senior Department Manager Starch Application Discovery - United States
Posted on : 20 June 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries, and as part of Research, Innovation and Supply, you will produce and deliver the biological solutions that boost our customers’ business and pave the way for a brighter future.
Senior Department Manager Starch Application Discovery
- A major part of the job will be to secure strong technical execution on the current new product development projects in the pipeline.
- Likewise, another important part of the job is to develop the Starch pipeline both within the current starch business as well as identifying new technical opportunities.
What are your responsibilities?
- You will be responsible for managing and driving the Starch application research department currently composed of 3 research scientists and 6 research associates.
- You will be member of the global Starch Innovation team, as well as the global Leadership Team in Food and Beverage Application Research.
- You will be working closely together with the Technical Service organization in the US and in the rest of world, and with key stakeholders across both R&T and the Food & Beverage commercial organization.
- You will also frequently interact with several customers and partners in the Starch industry, both to support launches and to validate new enzyme applications.
Our expectations to your qualifications
You have a relevant educational background (M.Sc. or Ph.D.) as e.g. an engineer, food scientist, chemist / biochemist or alike and experience within the following is a clear advantage:
- Application technologies
- Developing new application assays
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Proven track record with Project leadership
- Team player and strong network to R&D environments or academia to harvest and engage in new technologies
- Possess the ability to drive, innovate and inspire people around you.
- You are motivated by working proactively and drive action
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Ability to interact with customers and partners
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio-innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future.