Senior Data Management Specialist - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the world’s leading medical technology companies and together with our customers, we are driven to make healthcare better.
- The Company offers a diverse array of innovative medical technologies, including reconstructive, medical and surgical, and neurotechnology and spine products to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives.
- Our company products and services are available in over 100 countries.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Our company is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability.
- Collect the sales data from dealers and regional hubs
- Act as key control piont to review, validate data, question and record problem data on monthly basis
- Manage data cut off in efficient way, Consolidate and finalize sales data based on the key milestones
- Own data processing and analytics for business decision as required
- Identify key improvement areas and engage cross functional teams (Sales, Marketing, SKA, Dealer Management, Finance) to improve, escalate when needed
- Own data analytics and drive key business findings and engage action plan across functions
System Build and Maintain (30%)
- Maintain current existing system and upgrade as business needs, such as system account management, system change documents management, system development payment follow up etc.
- Acting as system help desk, provide swift response to the enquiry from sales about their confusing sales data
- Participate in system testing projects with involvement starting from planning to actual testing running
- Bachelor degree in commercial or accounting area
- Process driven and able to identify issues and come up with answers and solutions
- >=4 years healthcare industry working experience preferred.
- Familiar with orthopedic business and commercial model a big plus
- Able to work overtime and under pressure