Senior Dairy Applications Specialist - Mexico
- The person in this position will be responsible for technical projects from experimental design to completion.
- This Includes testing, analytical procedures, equipment setup and preparation of raw materials until final product.
- Besides, will be responsible for technical support to the customer, including travel to customer sites.
- We want to hire a professional with academic degree in Food Science, Food Engineer or Food Chemistry and work experience gained through a minimum of 5 years in the Dairy industry in R&D, formulation or technical positions.
- Must have knowledge and skills (working knowledge and proficiency in both theory and practice) in dairy products, ingredients and industrial processes (for example milks, cheese, yogurt, ice cream and creams, thermal process, hydro colloids, emulsifiers, cultures, enzymes, etc.) and Commercial awareness.
- The person needs to have experience planning, investigating and innovating with products or processes and also designing, monitoring and defining the conditions of equipment’s and operations.
- We are looking for a high level professional with excellent communication skills, effective planning, execution and team work capabilities and the ability to listen actively and create empathy with internal and external clients with high ethical behaviors standards.
- We offer excellent hiring conditions and learning and development opportunities in company recognized for the innovation, quality standards and excellence in work environment matters.