Senior Contracts Manager (Attorney) - Belgium, Czechia, Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Drafting and reviewing various procurement related agreements (including master services agreements, consulting agreements, market research agreements, confidentiality agreements, research collaboration agreements, equipment purchase and maintenance agreements, and other agreements for the procurement of goods and services within the Commercial, R&D and/or Supply Chain functions).
- Overseeing and supporting vendor negotiations for legal contract terms and conditions in close collaboration with the J&J procurement category leader and the business
- Training the community of contract champions within the contracting COE
- Facilitating internal contract approval and escalating complex legal and factual issues to the appropriate internal parties ( e.g. Johnson & Johnson Law Department, Health Care Compliance, Privacy, Finance,…)
- Ownership of templates and clause library utilized by the team and for the process to keep templates up to date
- Providing direction and guidance related to the contracting process
- Help ensure that agreements meet business needs , comply with Johnson & Johnson policies and procedures and that legal risks have been properly identified, assessed and mitigated
- Supporting the global contracting process & technology strategy as defined through broader Enterprise Standards and Productivity initiatives
- Required Minimum Education: Law degree
- Required Years of Related Experience: 4 years
- Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Uncompromised requirements for the role):
- Experience in commercial contracting, preferably in the healthcare industry.
- Significant commercial contract work experience at a law firm and/or equivalent in-house experience.
- Strong team working skills - relationship management, interpersonal, communication (both written and spoken), negotiation and organizational skills.
- Strong business and analytical skills - problem solving ability.
- Strong leadership skills; ability to work well in cross functional, virtual teams in an international context.
- Capable of drafting contract terms and conditions in English, attention to detail, reviewing contracts for conformity to policies and identifying and assessing risks.
- In addition: Contract drafting review and negotiation skills in following languages are required: [to be determined based on country scope]. Other language skills are a bonus.
- Travel on the Job
- 10% of travel required:
- International (EMEA region)
- Preferred Area of Study: Legal
- Preferred Related Industry Experience: Significant transactional experience at a law firm or in-house.
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Current attorney license in appropriate jurisdiction
Europe/Middle East/Africa-Czech Republic-Prague-Prague, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland
Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V. (7555)